• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charlotte, Nc; Dec 05, 2014 - Dec 07, 2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As posted in today's EM Blog, here is the Charlotte, NC information.

12/5 - 12/7
Charlotte, NC
South Park Mall
Fri - 10am - 9pm
Sat - 9am - 10pm
Sun - 11am - 7pm
P4 Event

I will post more specific information as I get it. :) Z

Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Elio Motors was nice enough to give us some very good advance notice on the Charlotte visit courtesy of the blog post today:

December 5-7 – Charlotte, North Carolina – SouthPark Mall – Mall Hours – P4 show

Mall Hours:
Dec 5th 10am-9pm
Dec 6th 9am-10pm
Dec 7th 11am-7pm

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Elio Motors was nice enough to give us some very good advance notice on the Charlotte visit courtesy of the blog post today:

December 5-7 – Charlotte, North Carolina – SouthPark Mall – Mall Hours – P4 show

Mall Hours:
Dec 5th 10am-9pm
Dec 6th 9am-10pm
Dec 7th 11am-7pm

Now all I have to do is find a nice hotel in the area. Time to see how many Marriott points I have waiting to be used. :cool:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I am glad they decided to give us this information in advance as I now have a hotel room reserved in Charlotte for that weekend. I will be staying at the Residence Inn Charlotte South at I-77/Tyvola Road which is only about 4 miles from the mall.

My plan is to hopefully arrive in Charlotte late afternoon or early evening on Friday, December 5 and head back home on the afternoon on Sunday, December 7. I will likely head over to the Elio on Friday evening for a few hours, then spend most of the day there on Saturday and also a few hours early on Sunday before heading home. I can't wait to hang out and meet as many fellow ElioOwners.com members as possible. :)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Mall Hours:
Dec 5th 10am-9pm
Dec 6th 9am-10pm
Dec 7th 11am-7pm

info appreciated, that does help us in planning .... we were in hope that it would be at the Concord Mills Mall which is much closer to us .... oh well, it won't be the first time we've driven 360 miles in one day

Jim

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Mall Hours:
Dec 5th 10am-9pm
Dec 6th 9am-10pm
Dec 7th 11am-7pm

I wonder when they will put this info on the Elio Motors website tour listing ??

Jim

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
info appreciated, that does help us in planning .... we were in hope that it would be at the Concord Mills Mall which is much closer to us .... oh well, it won't be the first time we've driven 360 miles in one day

Jim
Consider yourself lucky it's only 360 round trip. The closest for me had been 480 miles and the next closest was 530 miles

Top Bottom