• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charlotte, Nc; Dec 05, 2014 - Dec 07, 2014

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky it's only 360 round trip. The closest for me had been 480 miles and the next closest was 530 miles

understood and agree .... there is another thread going about how far you'd drive to see the tour .... some guys are flying to see it .. :)

Jim

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
understood and agree .... there is another thread going about how far you'd drive to see the tour .... some guys are flying to see it .. :)

Jim
It's interesting that the more people who drive/fly long distances to see the Elio the more that report back that it was even better than they imagined. Distance doesn't seem to discourage those who want to see it and seems to make the journey even more rewarding. Go Elio.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's interesting that the more people who drive/fly long distances to see the Elio the more that report back that it was even better than they imagined. Distance doesn't seem to discourage those who want to see it and seems to make the journey even more rewarding. Go Elio.

agree .... once the tour starts where folks with reservations can test drive, its easy to believe that folks will be willing to drive even further

Jim

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I now work on the weekends but I should be able to arrive on the 6th sometime between 7pm and 8pm.

dang .... will be there on the 6th but we need to get back home well before dark .... so it doesn't look like we will be able to link up this time .... we hope to leave home around 6AM which should put us there between 9:00 & 9:30 .... we hope to be able to link up with Goofyone and hopefully other folks from the forum as well .... no set time to head home, that depends on how things go at the exhibit .... more than likely we will eat lunch there but just don't know for sure .... with your reservation number you will have your Elio a good while before we do .... if the tour raises interest in the Raleigh/Durham/Fayetteville area we might be able to organize some gatherings

Jim

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My plan is to hopefully arrive in Charlotte late afternoon or early evening on Friday, December 5

how about scoping out the area and picking a place for those who can to meet and eat around noon on Saturday ....it shouldn't be a problem between now and then to get a headcount

Jim

Top Bottom