• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charlotte, Nc; Dec 05, 2014 - Dec 07, 2014

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I know nothing about the SouthPark Mall, does anyone know if the exhibit will be setup inside or outside ?? .... the long range forecast for Saturday the 6th is 60 degrees with rain or drizzle ..
rain.gif

Jim

This time of year events are generally held indoors especially when planned well in advance. From the pictures I have seen SouthPark Mall is a large traditional indoor mall so it is likely that unless the weekend is exceptionally warm the vehicle will be inside of the mall. Generally we are first told the exact location inside the mall via a social media update on the day of the event.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This time of year events are generally held indoors especially when planned well in advance. From the pictures I have seen SouthPark Mall is a large traditional indoor mall so it is likely that unless the weekend is exceptionally warm the vehicle will be inside of the mall. Generally we are first told the exact location inside the mall via a social media update on the day of the event.

roger that .... I'm not into the social media thing, hopefully the info will be available on this forum, probably in this thread

Jim

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with that mall either. I think it is closer into Charlotte proper vs the Concord Mall. I'm still planning on coming sometime Saturday.

Concord Mills is north east of downtown Charlotte while SouthPark is almost due south ... per Google Maps they are a little over 20 miles apart ... we are located south of Raleigh and that 20 some miles completely changes the route we will take to get there

Jim

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oldfarmer, Coming from SC, south of Charlotte is easy for us. We get lost when we have to go to the north side. To get to South Park, looks like you take Tyvola Ave exit off of I-77 and go east a few miles. I'm not a real farmer but spend my days working the property. Hope to see you up there.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Oldfarmer, Coming from SC, south of Charlotte is easy for us. We get lost when we have to go to the north side. To get to South Park, looks like you take Tyvola Ave exit off of I-77 and go east a few miles. I'm not a real farmer but spend my days working the property. Hope to see you up there.

if you come up on Saturday morning, my wife and I will be wearing forum T-shirts and I'll have on a blue and white cap with an American Flag on the front

Jim

Oldfarmer

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My guess is that we'll be there mid morning/noonish. I'll have my Elio shirt and new- just got it today- Elio hat with embroidered number on the back (#10512).

Top Bottom