• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charlotte, Nc; Dec 05, 2014 - Dec 07, 2014

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My guess is that we'll be there mid morning/noonish. I'll have my Elio shirt and new- just got it today- Elio hat with embroidered number on the back (#10512).

outstanding ... Goofyone will probably be there in that time frame .... we are talking about going out for lunch (who knows where ??) so that we can get to know other Elio supporters

one question I want to ask is after they go into production how long do they project it taking to produce the 40,000 or so that will have been reserved by then

Jim

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
one question I want to ask is after they go into production how long do they project it taking to produce the 40,000 or so that will have been reserved by then

Jim
While you're asking, ask how long do they project it will be before they produce the 9,145th one. No offense to anyone, but that one and number one are the only ones I care about!

Oldfarmer

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In one of the forums there is a chart. Not from Elio though. I believe it's a very educated guess by one of the more knowledgeable folks around here. Mine is projected to come out in mid December '15 if they start production in early Sept.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
While you're asking, ask how long do they project it will be before they produce the 9,145th one. No offense to anyone, but that one and number one are the only ones I care about!

I wonder why ..
Scratch-Head.gif
.. I will try to ask how long after going into production do they project it taking to manufacture the first 10,000

Jim

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In one of the forums there is a chart. Not from Elio though. I believe it's a very educated guess by one of the more knowledgeable folks around here. Mine is projected to come out in mid December '15 if they start production in early Sept.

I saw that chart a while back .... EM is bound to have come up with projections of its own

Jim

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I can get there on Saturday late morning. I had been thinking Friday or Sunday for a couple reasons: less crazy holiday shopping traffic, and college football playoff games on Saturday. But those games start late and I can set the DVR. I'll look for the Flag T-shirt and ole number 10512. I have a tan hat with #5614 embroidered on it in red. Might be little nippy for a T-shirt.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
hopefully the display will be setup inside .... no doubt Z will give us plenty of notice as to the exact location .... ( no pressure Z :D ) .... if we are outside, the T-shirt will be worn over a much thicker shirt .. :cool:

Jim

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hopefully the display will be setup inside .... no doubt Z will give us plenty of notice as to the exact location .... ( no pressure Z :D ) .... if we are outside, the T-shirt will be worn over a much thicker shirt .. :cool:

Jim
I have already made a note to myself that I am not allowed to go back to bed after I get up for a snack and take my iron and vitamin C. I have to stay up until something pops on EM facebook page so I can alert our people. For the record, I do not belong to facebook but I can read things there. Since I found that out I have not hesitated to check out any and all information sources. :-) Z

Top Bottom