• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charlotte, Nc; Dec 05, 2014 - Dec 07, 2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got lucky at the Corte Madera showing, never been there. Parked, walked in and there it was! If it's an outdoor mall, drive around and look for their semi, enter at that closest point. Another tip, look for people wearing Elio shirts and follow them. :)
We happened to see a security guard as we were wandering around the parking lots looking for the trailer and so we asked him. He gave us semi decent directions on where to park to be closest to the display area. I say semi decent because we knew nothing about the mall and so had to guess some of his meanings. :) Z

Last edited:

Oldfarmer

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In light of Christmas shoppers and the distance we've decided to try to get there by 9am Saturday. No way to be there Friday and the show starts too late Sunday. Probably won't stay long (depending on the crowd) but long enough to get a few pics and a good idea of where my money has gone.

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In light of Christmas shoppers and the distance we've decided to try to get there by 9am Saturday. No way to be there Friday and the show starts too late Sunday. Probably won't stay long (depending on the crowd) but long enough to get a few pics and a good idea of where my money has gone.
Those are some serious tree trunks. What kind of operation is going on in the picture?

Oldfarmer

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Big white oak I took down for a neighbor. Stump was 64" across. Found some lead slugs buried in one cut. Counted the rings and sometime around 85 years ago somebody was target shooting I guess. I split it all for firewood. I've cut some big trees before but this was the biggest. Used a Stihl MS461 with a 32" bar. Had to move each log with a grappling hook on the front end loader. A couple of them nearly brought the back end off the ground.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm heading to Charlotte in the morning. I hope to be there around 11 am. Looks like I'm going by myself so I hope the mall is easy to find. Just got to find someone in the crowd that will take a picture of me in the Elio and not run off with my Camera. LOL

The Elio team are very helpful with taking plenty of pictures for you. :)

GaPuddles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
We happened to see a security guard as we were wandering around the parking lots looking for the trailer and so we asked him. He gave us semi decent directions on where to park to be closest to the display area. I say semi decent because we knew nothing about the mall and so had to guess some of his meanings. :) Z
I followed a crowd once trying to get inside a concert venue downtown Atlanta. LOL...yeah we ended up on the roof of a parking garage.

Top Bottom