• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charlotte Nc Tour

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm heading to Charlotte in the morning to finally see the Elio in person. Anyone else going?

sorry, looks like we will miss you this time .... our original plan was to drive down and back on Friday but that quickly proved to be unworkable and we had to postpone until Saturday .... if you get home in time Friday night to post your impressions, we'd sure enjoy reading them

Jim

GaPuddles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry, looks like we will miss you this time .... our original plan was to drive down and back on Friday but that quickly proved to be unworkable and we had to postpone until Saturday .... if you get home in time Friday night to post your impressions, we'd sure enjoy reading them

Jim
I'll definitely do that Jim as well as pictures.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll be arriving in Charlotte on Saturday around noon, and a few hours on Sunday before heading back to Marietta, GA.

we should already be there when you arrive .... we hope to go out for lunch with some folks from this forum and hope it works out to where you could join us .... I'm sending you a private "Conversation" with my cell phone number .... if you are interested, please feel free to call if we don't happen to bump into each other first

Jim

Top Bottom