• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Checking In

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Will, Welcome to this fun group of Elio fanatics! :)

I hope you have a great time on this forum as we have a really diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this neat little vehicle. If you do ever run into an issue here please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico, to the Elio family of enthusiasts and to this forum. Here you will find plenty of information, rumors, misinformation, opinions, and entertainment. All the questions you never thought about will somehow surface and surprise you. The loyal legion of Elio fans are friendly, and for the most part, very helpful and will attempt to answer any question you have. Its a great way to learn about your Elio until you actually get to drive it.

Marine 7

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will from Ohio, thanks for your welcoming me to this Elio site. I'm retired with 30yrs in auto manufacturing. I have been to the plant where the Elio will be built many times when I worked for General Motors, its a great plant to build the Elio at. With all of the people on board to build this car, it will happen.

Top Bottom