• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Checking In

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes Marine Corps, Vietnam Purple Heart. Capt. of the Honor Guard VFW Post 1079 Elyria,Ohio
I'd say you're a vet! Thank you for your service and in your case you survived in a big way! Never liked how the Vietnam vets were treated when they returned home.. Glad people have finally realized the sacrifices you made..

Ray

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Craig we did 128 military funerals in 2013. Looks like we have a lot of vets on this site
Life time member of VFW Post 1058 Zanesville OH, Two year past Commander of American Legion Post 246 Duncan Falls OH.

SNCOIC of Honer Guard during Marine Corp Birthday Ceremony at Camp Lejeune, 18 days after the 83 bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut. (our 9/11)
Never saw so much brass in my life.
Three volleys, Three reports. God knows those Marines deserved it.
Pucker factor was a little high that day.

Last edited:

Marine 7

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say you're a vet! Thank you for your service and in your case you survived in a big way! Never liked how the Vietnam vets were treated when they returned home.. Glad people have finally realized the sacrifices you made..

Ray
Thanks Ray, I agree the Vietnam Vet wasn't treated very well. But its always good when someone comes up and says thanks for your service. As I told Craig I did 128 military funerals in 2013 and I see a lot of the Vietnam Vets.
passing away and I often wonder what they went through in Vietnam, some never got over it.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will from Ohio, thanks for your welcoming me to this Elio site. I'm retired with 30yrs in auto manufacturing. I have been to the plant where the Elio will be built many times when I worked for General Motors, its a great plant to build the Elio at. With all of the people on board to build this car, it will happen.
Hopefully, you can provide some insight to some of the production issues and dispel some of the rumors

Top Bottom