• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Class Action Elio Lawsuit Has Over 800 Signatures...

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Paul will step up to ‘answer’ these concerns. It would be so much better if he were to defend himself publicly. Now as it stands, it’s like a few singers saying ‘the rest of the chorus is out of tune!’

From a movie we’d like to see: (with a nod to ‘Mad Magazine.’)

Economics Teacher (Ben Stein): Elio? Elio? Elio?
Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Paul pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Last edited:

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There you go..... what this thread is all about. “financial misdeeds” “skeletons in the closet”....

you sure you don’t work for Tesla?

As I’ve clearly stated before... I’m a $1000 all in reservation holder that previously supported Paul Elio’s vehicle concept...

That being said...I will no longer blindly support a CEO that is so disrespectful to his reservation holders and investors...

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As I’ve clearly stated before... I’m a $1000 all in reservation holder that previously supported Paul Elio’s vehicle concept...

That being said...I will no longer blindly support a CEO that no longer shows respect for his shareholders and investors...

That being said, what's the plan? I have a suggestion. Contact Paul Ash and get working on that class action lawsuit. You have 889 people that will be part of it, so it does not need to be at 1000 (that's just an arbitrary number) you'll get much more interest (I suggest letting all of the automotive sites know you guys are doing this and the Shreveport news stations). It'll be ready to go in a month and this way when people see that you and Paul Ash are doing this in reality (as opposed to rattling of sabres via online forums). Let us know tomorrow what Paul Ash says and contact all of those 889 people to let them know this whole thing is a go. I look forward to seeing this happen. Keep us up to date.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That being said, what's the plan? I have a suggestion. Contact Paul Ash and get working on that class action lawsuit. You have 889 people that will be part of it, so it does not need to be at 1000 (that's just an arbitrary number) you'll get much more interest (I suggest letting all of the automotive sites know you guys are doing this and the Shreveport news stations). It'll be ready to go in a month and this way when people see that you and Paul Ash are doing this in reality (as opposed to rattling of sabres via online forums). Let us know tomorrow what Paul Ash says and contact all of those 889 people to let them know this whole thing is a go. I look forward to seeing this happen. Keep us up to date.
Without a doubt THE BEST POST OF THE YEAR!!!

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think this class action lawsuit has any validity in terms of compensation to the participants...

But I found all the comments on their website fascinating...

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sent Oct 23rd with no-reply as of today.

Elio Motors Customer Service
(Elio Motors)

When is Paul Elio going to address the situation of Elio Motors? My relative who is an attorney with the States Attorneys office of Arizona is my beneficiary (Executor).

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I sincerely hope picking on Tesla makes you feel better...

But... unfortunately...your Tesla info is outdated...LOL

Tesla sets another new delivery record, thanks to the Model 3...

The company has shipped more cars so far in 2019 than in all of 2018

tesla_model_3_0638.0.jpg

Tesla delivered “approximately 97,000” cars around the world in the third quarter of 2019, slightly edging out the previous record of 95,356 the company set in the second quarter, according to a press release issued on Wednesday.

That brings Tesla’s delivery total for the year up to around 255,000 vehicles, meaning the company has already shipped more cars in 2019 than it did all of last year.

Top Bottom