• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Class Action Elio Lawsuit Has Over 800 Signatures...

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is absolutely no financial incentive to join a class action lawsuit against Elio Motors and/or Paul Elio. There are no assets in the corporation, and the lawyers would get all the money. If a suit against Stu Lichter had some basis, there would be assets to attach. From all appearances, a suit against Lichter would probably not prevail.

It's disingenuous to mock people not wanting to sue Elio, because there is no chance of recovery.

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So.... are you going to contact Paul Ash and join forces?

Thanks for asking 84mpg (AKA Paul Ash)...

But...currently I have no intention of joining your class action lawsuit...

Obviously you have every right to pursue your class action lawsuit against Elio Motors...but I view your chances for financial compensation via your lawsuit as highly unlikely...

But...I do appreciate your invitation to join your class action lawsuit...best of luck with your endeavor!

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let me be clear 84mpg (AKA Paul Ash)...I have no intention of joining your class action lawsuit...

Obviously you have every right to pursue your class action lawsuit against Elio Motors...but I view your chances for financial compensation via your lawsuit as highly unlikely...

This more of awareness class action and perhaps it will be branched off to include involving the State of Arizona to get involved to investigate what is going on with Elio Motors.

You can send your complaints also to various departments of the State of Arizona particularly the States Attorney with copies to the SEC.

... Arizona...Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Information and Complaints.

GO TO THIS WEBSITE..... https://www.azag.gov/complaints/consumer

This office enforces the ARIZONA CONSUMER FRAUD ACT (A.R.S. §44-1521 et seq.) and other state and federal consumer protection laws. We investigate complaints involving deceptive or unfair practices which occur in connection with the sale or advertisement of goods or services.

If you feel you have been the victim of or are aware of consumer fraud, file a consumer complaint using one of the following methods:.

Submit an online complaint (English or Spanish)
Print and email a completed form to consumerinfo@azag.gov or fax it to (602)-542-4579
Mail or deliver a completed form to either location below:

Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Information and Complaints
2005 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004

Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Information and Complaints
400 W. Congress, South
Building, Suite 315
Tucson, AZ 85701-1367

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think this class action lawsuit has any validity in terms of compensation to the participants...

But I found all the comments on their website fascinating...

It has merit to it. Comments on a 4+ year old iPetition has none at all. Again, people not taking action all in hopes that something magical will happen. Unless you take charge, it will be status quo. Taking charge is not leaving comments.

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This more of awareness class action and perhaps it will be branched off to include involving the State of Arizona to get involved to investigate what is going on with Elio Motors.

This office enforces the ARIZONA CONSUMER FRAUD ACT (A.R.S. §44-1521 et seq.) and other state and federal consumer protection laws. We investigate complaints involving deceptive or unfair practices which occur in connection with the sale or advertisement of goods or services.

If you feel you have been the victim of or are aware of consumer fraud, file a consumer complaint using one of the following methods:.

Lots of great information in your posting!

Thank you!

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sincerely hope picking on Tesla makes you feel better...

But... unfortunately...your Tesla info is outdated...LOL

Tesla sets another new delivery record, thanks to the Model 3...

The company has shipped more cars so far in 2019 than in all of 2018

tesla_model_3_0638.0.jpg

Tesla delivered “approximately 97,000” cars around the world in the third quarter of 2019, slightly edging out the previous record of 95,356 the company set in the second quarter, according to a press release issued on Wednesday.

That brings Tesla’s delivery total for the year up to around 255,000 vehicles, meaning the company has already shipped more cars in 2019 than it did all of last year.

I mean, you could look at more articles rather than just picking and choosing what you want to read...

https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/10/06/teslas-record-q3-delivery-results-not-encouraging.aspx

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/02/tesla-tsla-3q-2019-production-and-delivery-numbers.html

https://investorplace.com/2019/10/are-tesla-stock-investors-seeing-some-stability-at-last-uh-no/

https://www.macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/TSLA/tesla/net-income

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I’m sincerely happy that you enjoy disparaging Tesla...

Tesla...like any manufacturing start-up...is alway starved for cash...Elon is an American hero for having the guts to have made it this far...and he’s changed the way the world views EV personal transportation...

All the major automobile manufacturers are joining the EV party...Tesla has lots of competition headed their way...

FYI... Tesla provides almost 40,000 American jobs..but maybe you’re not into the creation of American jobs...

But...it's all good..you’re certainly entitled to your opinion...

I would make a friendly suggestion...you should go visit a Tesla showroom sometime...and maybe take a test drive...it’s an amazing vehicle...

One final thought...are you aware that Elon Musk is a pioneer in space exploration technology...

Last edited:

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom