• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Class Action Elio Lawsuit Has Over 800 Signatures...

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rumor has it that some states (CA) are jumping on the band wagon with the requirement that ALL new residential housing construction have solar panels. installed.

Len

Reaction score
I made a ‘new topic’ posting a few hours ago, but it’s now obsolete I hope. I have submitted a FOIA request to the Department of Energy’s ATVM Office for information, and o particularly communication and time line details with Elio Motors. Will let y’all know what happens and what I get.....

ATVM requires that the recipient be viable WITHOUT ATVM funds.

ATVM funding is a boost, a complement, not a lifesaver to a drowning operation.

Elio appears to be dead, defunct, FAILED, so does not qualify for ATVM funding.

Reactions: Elf

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That was fast! Asked ElioMotors if Paul can make an appearance.. 27 minutes to get a response...

"Thanks "BooBoo" there is nothing to worry about with Paul, he is still grinding away and he will announce whatever there is to announce when the timing is right. We hear you though, and will take it to heart"
Really, I am still waiting for mine...
Sent Oct 23rd with no-reply as of today.

Elio Motors Customer Service
(Elio Motors)

When is Paul Elio going to address the situation of Elio Motors? My relative who is an attorney with the States Attorneys office of Arizona is my beneficiary (Executor).

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ATVM requires that the recipient be viable WITHOUT ATVM funds.

ATVM funding is a boost, a complement, not a lifesaver to a drowning operation.

Elio appears to be dead, defunct, FAILED, so does not qualify for ATVM funding.
NO it does not. For the 1000th time, the ATVM requires that the recipient provide substantial evidence that indicates the recipient WILL be viable WITH the help of the ATVM loan funds and that the recipient will require no FURTHER / ADDITIONAL funding from the government AFTER the ATVM loans have been guaranteed and granted. We've been over this hundreds of times in this forum. Read it again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom