• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Closer Look At The E1c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, some really good info in there. Glad to have someone familiar with the forum and our questions doing the reporting.

I did not know that the exhaust bulge was really going away, nice! And the gas cap is going to the other side? Yeah, we are getting punked :p
Say what???? Is any of that real or should I go get my shovel and dumpster for that nice layer you just put down?

<Edit>
Ok, took the time to watch this all the way through; yes, I heard it, but for some reason I still question it. Time will tell.

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perfect timing for this. I've been losing a little faith. My current vehicle is really limping, causing me to get a little negative. Well, you've brightened my outlook. For that I am thankful. I'm thankful for your enthusiasm and spirit. Both show in your work, and infect us all. You've given me more to be thankful for this holiday. Keep it up, and keep lifting us all up.

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the video. Sadly I was very disappointed though with many of the answers. There were way too many items that he should of had a more firm answer on. The biggest being not knowing where the next E series was going.

Nice to see the progress. I just wish Jermain me confidence more progress is coming soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom