• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Closer Look At The E1c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This picture seems to suggest the Elio will have a manual hydraulic brake system, rather than a vacuum-boosted one.
View attachment 11881

That is one long airbag curtain.

Still trying to figure out how they're going to fit the side exhaust flush with the new unibody frame.
It's power brake because it has ABS and traction control.

McBrew

Elio Addict
Reaction score
<Quote has been removed>.

Calling someone out for what they say is called a discussion. This is a normal behavior for human beings.

Probably the funniest thing I hear on the internet is when someone expresses an opinion, then someone gives their opinion of the first person's opinion... and then the first person gets all offended that someone responded and says, "You can't argue with me... I have freedom of speech!"

Yes, you do. And so does the person who responded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
You sure? Can't they do it through limiting power going to a certain wheel in the transaxle?
I know in the Magnum if I was trying to make it up my driveway when it was slick, it would just kill all throttle response, I could floor it and it wouldn't go over 1,100 rpm. Then if I turned off the ESP I could power it any way I wanted to.
Had nothing to do with the brakes at that point.

2.ooohhh

Elio Addict
Reaction score

No power brakes needed for ABS or TC. Both are handled by the ABS pump. Pedal pressure can be made very light on a vehicle this light by adjusting the pedal's fulcrum point as well as the hydraulic ratio between the master cylinder diameter and the brake caliper cylinder diameters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom