• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Commission Orientated Sales & Marketing =

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it should be Walmart. There is one in every town almost
I worked in the automotive service industry as a tech for more than a decade and another five years as a tool sales dealer. My interactions with coworkers and clients as taught me one valuable lesson. Don't trust anyone. Out of the 120 shops that I services as a tool dealer; I would only trust four or five shops with my car. I have very little faith in the quality of most auto repair shops and Walmart is high on the list of places that I do not trust. Mainly due to there lack of experience. Besides all the Walmarts near me only do basic services like LOF and mount and balance tires. I think they want to partner with business's that can perform heavier work than just basic maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
20 year retired combat vet. 1975-1995 Military Police and NBC
Think we are on the same page about where the country is headed.....First shot maybe fired in CT. with them having to register their AR's BS. They don't understand" Shall not be infringed" I think the Government is about due for an ass whooping. hopefully it will happen at the ballot box but I'm sure you see there are an awful lot of the Silent Majority Pissed this time around. Was Considering going to DC May 16th for Operation American Spring.....Just don't know if I can be on my feet all that time with a screwed up back. We have Ohio pretty well covered as far as future elio owners all we need is some one NW Ohio, your SE I'm SW and we have 2 NE. If we ever get our cars we will have to meet in C'bus ! Dave

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I worked in the automotive service industry as a tech for more than a decade and another five years as a tool sales dealer. My interactions with coworkers and clients as taught me one valuable lesson. Don't trust anyone. Out of the 120 shops that I services as a tool dealer; I would only trust four or five shops with my car. I have very little faith in the quality of most auto repair shops and Walmart is high on the list of places that I do not trust. Mainly due to there lack of experience. Besides all the Walmarts near me only do basic services like LOF and mount and balance tires. I think they want to partner with business's that can perform heavier work than just basic maintenance.

I just tossed Wally world out there because of all of the locations and a place to get the parts. I have a personal mechanic, all I need is a place to get parts. Can’t see Pet Boys rebuilding my trany.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Think we are on the same page about where the country is headed.....First shot maybe fired in CT. with them having to register their AR's BS. They don't understand" Shall not be infringed" I think the Government is about due for an ass whooping. hopefully it will happen at the ballot box but I'm sure you see there are an awful lot of the Silent Majority Pissed this time around. Was Considering going to DC May 16th for Operation American Spring.....Just don't know if I can be on my feet all that time with a screwed up back. We have Ohio pretty well covered as far as future elio owners all we need is some one NW Ohio, your SE I'm SW and we have 2 NE. If we ever get our cars we will have to meet in C'bus ! Dave
"same page?" "not even the same book" I'm not a member. Sorry
I’m all for government, it’s constitutional, just not big government.

Last edited:

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
20 year retired combat vet. 1975-1995 Military Police and NBC
Sir, I thank you for your service!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGfmaLGxVphxxg6k0tOy1fyJznZqBV3gDqkO2nAyDdnY9_3dXiig.jpg

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just tossed Wally world out there because of all of the locations and a place to get the parts. I have a personal mechanic, all I need is a place to get parts.
Having parts available at Walmart would be pretty cool.

Can’t see Pet Boys rebuilding my trany.

With the high hourly labor cost of a mechanic, it will probably be cheaper to replace the engine or transaxle. Hopefully that won't be needed for many hundreds of thousands of miles.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Having parts available at Walmart would be pretty cool.

With the high hourly labor cost of a mechanic, it will probably be cheaper to replace the engine or transaxle. Hopefully that won't be needed for many hundreds of thousands of miles.

I know what you mean, mine just charged me $20 a side to rebuild my front brakes.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know what you mean, mine just charged me $20 a side to rebuild my front brakes.
That's a bargin! I live in California and while I was a mobile tool dealer the hourly rate within my route ranged from $55/hour to $120/hour. The low end of the scale hired you someone with the skills that I would not wish on my worst enemy to the skills mechanic in a luxurious and tranquil environment of a day spa on the high end. I think they wanted their clients to feel relaxed so they could easily get their wallets away from them. Lol

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's a bargin! I live in California and while I was a mobile tool dealer the hourly rate within my route ranged from $55/hour to $120/hour. The low end of the scale hired you someone with the skills that I would not wish on my worst enemy to the skills mechanic in a luxurious and tranquil environment of a day spa on the high end. I think they wanted their clients to feel relaxed so they could easily get their wallets away from them. Lol

If EM did a Youtube for all the fixit problems that come down the pike, all most everyone should be able to fix or find someone to fix 90% of any thing that could go wrong.

I hope it comes with a 3 wheeled jack.

Top Bottom