• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Contact Senator Demsey To Support Sb 503

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is strange that while no one approves of Congress, a majority usually turns out to re-elect their own congressman. Maybe we get the government we deserve. OK, that's my last political statement.
The problem is that no one votes the way they gripe.They expect their candidate to provide them with an advantage and then complain because he is dishonest or incapable of providing an advantage. As the politician becomes more corrupt, he gains more power; the reason he gets reelected.
JUST ONE OBSERVERS UNINFORMED OPINION

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HB885 Which is sponsored by Chrissy Sommer R is currently in the Transportation Committee. I am trying to learn who the people in committee are so that they can be contacted. We need to continue to push for the "autocycle law" that will allow us to not wear helmets.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HB885 Which is sponsored by Chrissy Sommer R is currently in the Transportation Committee. I am trying to learn who the people in committee are so that they can be contacted. We need to continue to push for the "autocycle law" that will allow us to not wear helmets.

I received this from Chrissy Sommer R 9/12/16. The bill will have to be re-initiated in Jan.

Chrissy Sommer <Chrissy.Sommer@house.mo.gov>
  • Sep 12 at 6:50 PM
To
  • Frim Andrews
Hide
Message body

I would start with Rep Davis. Both he and I have filed identical bills and I plan I cosponsoring this upcoming session as long as I am reelected

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I received this from Chrissy Sommer R 9/12/16. The bill will have to be re-initiated in Jan.

Chrissy Sommer <Chrissy.Sommer@house.mo.gov>
  • Sep 12 at 6:50 PM
To
  • Frim Andrews
Hide
Message body

I would start with Rep Davis. Both he and I have filed identical bills and I plan I cosponsoring this upcoming session as long as I am reelected
With a not-so-subtle hint that you should help her get reelected!

Top Bottom