• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Corbin Motors Merlin

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With regards to second seats, one of the selling points of the Sparrow/NMG is that as a single-passenger vehicle, it could use the carpool lanes of all the major cities. With the way the Elio looks, you might get away with it, esp. if you drive with the rear seat folded down all the time.

champsman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With regards to second seats, one of the selling points of the Sparrow/NMG is that as a single-passenger vehicle, it could use the carpool lanes of all the major cities. With the way the Elio looks, you might get away with it, esp. if you drive with the rear seat folded down all the time.

The ELIO can use the HOV lane in any state with just the driver and or with a passenger, since it liscence as a motorcycle

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The micro car museum in Illinois.

WHAT AN AMAZING COLLECTION OF CORBINS . I DON'T KNOW HOW KEN DOES IT .
HE HAS AQUIRED A COUPLE OF THOSE SINCE I VISITED SMALL WONDERS IN 2010 .

HE ALSO HAS TWO VERY NICE FREEWAYS THAT ARE SIGNED BY THEIR CREATOR
DAVE EDMUNSON . HE ACTUALLY KNOWS THESE PEOPLE .

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The new EMV17 will be built on that Mike Corbin platform.
EVWORLD. It seems to be a replacement for the single seat electric Sparrow. The designs look really neat.
IMG_0353-300x203.jpg

I like this design. I think it is way better than the Corbin Sparrow. Electra Mecannica. Per the article, they have been sports cars. I think this will give them some experience in making the EMV17. I hope they success with their endeavors. It would be neat to drive one. top speed 140 kph / 86.9 mph. 19,000 Canadian dolars / 14304.81 US Dollars.
electrameccanica_emv17sketch.jpg

I think it would be neat if a company came out with a similar vehicle to the Corbin Merlin.
003.jpg

I guess there are similar vehicles to the roadster that are already being made.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EVWORLD. It seems to be a replacement for the single seat electric Sparrow. The designs look really neat.
IMG_0353-300x203.jpg

I like this design. I think it is way better than the Corbin Sparrow. Electra Mecannica. Per the article, they have been sports cars. I think this will give them some experience in making the EMV17. I hope they success with their endeavors. It would be neat to drive one. top speed 140 kph / 86.9 mph. 19,000 Canadian dolars / 14304.81 US Dollars.
electrameccanica_emv17sketch.jpg

I think it would be neat if a company came out with a similar vehicle to the Corbin Merlin.
003.jpg

I guess there are similar vehicles to the roadster that are already being made.
I think that is exactly what Electrameccanica plans to by designing that new EMV7 bodystyle to fit the Corbin Merlin, Raven, and Sparrow Platform. It's why they bought the all the Corbin rights.

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I e-mailed them about the price. They said the price of 19,000.00 is in Canadian dollars. In US dollars, it is about 15,000.00.

I am thinking less electric powered roadster and more gas powered roadster that Corbin had envisioned.

The Electrameccanica is still cool looking; IMO.

Top Bottom