• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Corporate Office Location

RickDeckard

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Their corporate office is located in Phx but they have another in MI ... I believe it is in Troy but could be mistaken - where they are overseeing - the design of the factory, the design and engineering of the Elio and the building of the prototypes (20 plus) and then real world testing... Jerome Vassallo the VP of Sales told me he will be moving to Phx soon.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What happened to 2942 North 24th St, Suite 114-700, Phoenix, Az., 85016. I sent hard copy to this address and it found its way to the marketing guys!! RB

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is this where the March 6th 2014, showing takes place?
I sent them a message asking where exactly in Phoenix, AZ the car will be displayed and they say the exact location will be posted close to the date 3/6/14. My wife is going with me to see it up close and personal because she is contemplating owning one for herself! 2 Elio in my garage one red and one silver??? That'll be something....but first things first....they need to build it so hurry up already!!!:mad:

Top Bottom