• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Corporate Office Location

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sent them a message asking where exactly in Phoenix, AZ the car will be displayed and they say the exact location will be posted close to the date 3/6/14. My wife is going with me to see it up close and personal because she is contemplating owning one for herself! 2 Elio in my garage one red and one silver??? That'll be something....but first things first....they need to build it so hurry up already!!!:mad:
Jetpack, I was thinking of driving down on the 6th, but I won't be able to get away on that day.
I hope you can make it. I'll be looking for your post afterwards. Have fun..

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's too bad because you're much closer. I'll definitely take as much pictures, videos and ask as much questions as I possibly can but I figured it won't be easy as there can be hundreds of people wanting to get a feel of what it's like seating inside! It'll be worth the trip specially after going all in for 1K.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
jetpack54,

I was able to sit in the P3, front and back seats. That's what pushed me to go all in for a grand. Keep us all informed on what you see and do.
That I will! 'Just got the location address from their website: 1700 West Washington St, Phoenix, AZ. Further search turn out to be close or near Wesley Bolin Memorial Park/Plaza but couldn't find what event is going on on that date?

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That I will! 'Just got the location address from their website: 1700 West Washington St, Phoenix, AZ. Further search turn out to be close or near Wesley Bolin Memorial Park/Plaza but couldn't find what event is going on on that date?
I see they are only displaying the car for 4 hours! 10a-2p.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That doesn't smell right. For as much as this needs to be seen by others, four hours is nothing.
Four hours is about right if you're a local. They're also showcasing it first in Knoxville, TN for 4 hours on March 4. March 6 from 10a-2p because the
car needs to be in Daytona Beach, Florida the next day! It's a 3-4 hrs. drive for me to see it but who cares, I just need to come early!

Top Bottom