• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Could This Be A P5?

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This was posted on Facebook today. Could this be a photo of a new P5? The headlights are very similar, but they are subtlety different. No orange turn indicators and they have a slightly different shape on the hood side. What's everyones thoughts?
beseqy3u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Taking away the fact that being black and white, it looks like the P4 to me... That's not to say the P5 can't have the same front end, of course.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This was posted on Facebook today. Could this be a photo of a new P5? The headlights are very similar, but they are subtlety different. No orange turn indicators and they have a slightly different shape on the hood side. What's everyones thoughts?
beseqy3u.jpg

Yea, It's the P4, see the headlight on the left, it doesn't quite fit flush, (up near the point) the Creamsicle has the same "fit and finish" problem.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
beseqy3u.jpg

The hood shape also looks somewhat different to me but it is an awkward angle to be able to judge. We can hope, can't we? LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom