• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Could This Be A P5?

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, good to know. That only leaves "17 to 25" MORE "E" Series vehicles (and ENGINES) to BUILD & TEST...... to 'finalize' the Elio Motor's design. 3rd Qtr 2015 sounds very 'optimistic'!

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Recall the Vipers that recently got crushed? They where "pre-production stuff that came off the assembly line" I read about the others as well. That's a lot of hand built vehicles...

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This was posted on Facebook today. Could this be a photo of a new P5? The headlights are very similar, but they are subtlety different. No orange turn indicators and they have a slightly different shape on the hood side. What's everyones thoughts?
beseqy3u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. 100% sure. Here is a picture of the Creamsicle P4 in Chicago. Notice the light pattern is identical. I knew I had seen that pattern somewhere before...

downloadfile-2.jpeg

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This was posted on Facebook today. Could this be a photo of a new P5? The headlights are very similar, but they are subtlety different. No orange turn indicators and they have a slightly different shape on the hood side. What's everyones thoughts?
beseqy3u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Cali Chris, if nothing else, these little false alarms do serve to get our motors cranked. Kinda worth that "warm fuzzy" feeling in your chest.

Felt kinda good, even though it was short lived, but it is a P4. o_O

Top Bottom