• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Creative Uses Of An Elio, For Fun Or Profit

aknaten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sitting here thinking of all the things I could do on a shoe-string budget if I had an Elio right now.
Suggestions, anyone? (Creativity receives extra points) The best ones could be incorporated into future advertising campaigns.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sitting here thinking of all the things I could do on a shoe-string budget if I had an Elio right now.
Suggestions, anyone? (Creativity receives extra points) The best ones could be incorporated into future advertising campaigns.
I would love to have some kind of wrap or even magnetic sign encouraging people to donate to our YMCA. They are trying to raise $200,000 to replace their therapy pool - a pool so old it is a disaster waiting to happen. Since I use that pool for water exercise 3 times a week I feel I have a vested interest in encouraging people to donate. :-) Z

lkptpete

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Any small parcel delivery/currier service could cut costs dramatically using Elios. Installing some type of clamshell door for entry into the rear (like on some extended cab pickups and on the Mazda RX8). Would make for a cheap to run car service. Might make it cost effective for independent auto shops to offer a courtesy shuttle to bring customer to work.

Top Bottom