• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Delays? Really.

Reaction score
Dung happens. I'm planning to up my third reservation to the 1K max Monday morning. I'll have three numbers then. 6 more months to get the full payment in on it. YA YAY! And the OHIO Laws will be fixed by then too and my family will be legal to drive AND ride in our Elios without helmets and endorsements.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just saw where they (elio) is delaying the production until next year (2016)? I always thought it was going to be released in 2015. I am glad I didn't send any $$ to order one now. I haven't even seen one up close yet and I live 45 miles from the plant!
Randall, welcome from New Mexico and to the long wait. I've been waiting since 2013 and while I'm frustrated by the delays I still think the Elio is worth waiting for.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They did not say they would be in production in 2016 for sure. That is when the next delay will be announced. Until they find money it will not happen.
As of now they have none.

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They did not say they would be in production in 2016 for sure. That is when the next delay will be announced. Until they find money it will not happen.
As of now they have none.

Dang Smitty901, you were such a positive voice prior to the last delay. Now your just a huge Debbie downer. Surely you must have something positive about elio that you could focus on because I can't believe your continual dissing of EM is good for either you or the forum.

Speaking constructively, I hope you can find a way to brush the last delay off and not let it continue to poison you so much.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dang Smitty901, you were such a positive voice prior to the last delay. Now your just a huge Debbie downer. Surely you must have something positive about elio that you could focus on because I can't believe your continual dissing of EM is good for either you or the forum.

Speaking constructively, I hope you can find a way to brush the last delay off and not let it continue to poison you so much.
Speaking pragmatically trumps constructively

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pragmatic? I'm not sure how kicking a dead horse over and over and over is pragmatic; its still dead.

Maybe I'm channeling the positive Z attitude but to me if I'm sitting in a big pile I could either focus on the pile or more optimistically focus on the lovely flower that pile is helping to fertilize and grow.

Monty Python said it another way - "always look on the bright side of life":

All you negative nellies are free to keep harping on things that have passed and I hope it doesn't continue to eat you up inside. I'll choose to focus on better things that may still come to be.

Top Bottom