• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Details On San Pedro Show

Eliometer

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, do I agree with that. It has been so-o-o-o-o-o long since I have had lobster. In fact I saw the Elio more recently than the last time I had lobster. LOL :) Z
Well Zelio, if you ever make it to New England, I can take you on a lobster crawl (my version of the pub crawl). I regularly stuff my face with lobster all summer long. And when it comes to the lobster roll, many consider me to be a gluttonous barbarian connoisseur.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well Zelio, if you ever make it to New England, I can take you on a lobster crawl (my version of the pub crawl). I regularly stuff my face with lobster all summer long. And when it comes to the lobster roll, many consider me to be a gluttonous barbarian connoisseur.
I looked up the lobster festival in San Pedro and was amazed to find out they will be serving Maine Lobster! No wonder I don't remember hearing about lobster off the coast of California. LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Update 10PM 9/12/14

San Pedro reminder beginning this evening and through the weekend. No further information so far and it is currently 11:09 AM PDT on Friday. If I learn anything new, I will let you know. :) Z

9/12 - 9/14
San Pedro, CA
Port O'Call Village - Port of Los Angeles
Lobster Festival
Fri - 5pm - 8pm
Sat - 11am - 8pm
Sun - 11am - 7pm
P4 Show
$10 fee to get in

Last edited:

Joshua

Reaction score
I went to the Lobster Festival today it was a great time, HOT but still had fun for a Saturday. My wife and I both sat in the P4 and had mixed reviews, but we know and understand that this isn't a finished product and are looking forward to the next version. On a SAD note I was unaware that the automatic transmission was adding 600 dollars to the price tag. The Elio Rep today said this to the gentleman he was talking to while we were in line to see it.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went to the Lobster Festival today it was a great time, HOT but still had fun for a Saturday. My wife and I both sat in the P4 and had mixed reviews, but we know and understand that this isn't a finished product and are looking forward to the next version. On a SAD note I was unaware that the automatic transmission was adding 600 dollars to the price tag. The Elio Rep today said this to the gentleman he was talking to while we were in line to see it.
Hi Joshua, Thank you for posting your comments about the Elio. I know when I first heard about the Elio in January they said the automatic and manual transmissions were going to be the same price. A month or two later the auto transmission they had selected was rejected. I was also saddened but feel EM has made every effort to make decisions that make this vehicle the best it can be and still keep to the price. The reason it was changed has not been mentioned and the last I heard they had not decided on a specific auto transmission. Yes it will be more but only time will tell how much it will actually cost because we have heard anything from $400 to $1,000. Thanks again for the information and I'm glad you had a great time. :-) Z

Top Bottom