• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did Ya See Todays Blog!!!!!!!! Nov. 7

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
?? I don't see a Nov 7 blog. The latest I see is Oct 31...?
It is posted here in the News Forum. If you want to receive them directly, go to EM and sign up for updates. You will then receive all blogs and tech talks. They usually arrive in our emails on Tuesday for the Tour Blog, Wednesday for Tech Talks and Friday for the general EM Blog. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Our old buddy Amir, at Air Herald gets it all wrong once again. Didn't know Elio got the factory from Ford. Here's the article if you enjoy misinformation.

http://airherald.com/elio-motors-gets-two-steps-closer-to-manufacturing-first-elio/15697/
Well he almost got some of it right. He really needs to go to Elio Motors website and read the information on the Support page. Then, just maybe, he will be able to get his facts straight. Thanks for giving me something to chuckle about today. :-) Z

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A price list would be nice..
The way I understood it, when it's time to place your order, Elio will contact us by email and direct us to an interactive website where you can see what the options you choose will look like before totaling up your order. Should be a fun no pressure experience. I believe that will be the time when you will realize which toys you can really live without.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The way I understood it, when it's time to place your order, Elio will contact us by email and direct us to an interactive website where you can see what the options you choose will look like before totaling up your order. Should be a fun no pressure experience. I believe that will be the time when you will realize which toys you can really live without.
That method of shopping is ideal for those who can exercise a little self control.

.......can live without...................OR which toys you didn't know even existed and now can't live without.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That method of shopping is ideal for those who can exercise a little self control.

.......can live without...................OR which toys you didn't know even existed and now can't live without.
Guilty, but you can always go back and delete an item once you realize you have champagne taste, and a beer budget. Better than dealing with a fast talking salesman.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They keep adding cool stuff to the list of options, how's a person to decide when you have beer taste, (simpler the better) but have to add in the COOL factor! :cool: Decisions, decisions, decisions, oh my!:rolleyes:

You better believe that EM has it rough, too. Paul Elio has said that EM is a "cooperative of vendors", and I would bet that, (as soon as the design is final) they get approached with new products on a daily basis. What SEMA member/manufacturer wouldn't jump at the chance to be an "authorized factory supplier!" As has been said, there are many buyers that will prefer to add everything that they want "up front", so it's just built in to their monthly payment. :)

Top Bottom