• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A sweet retro look and quality hand build craftsmanship with an all new EV drive train. Looks like a funride. I can't afford the Morgan EV at $65K, but perhaps a convertible Solo, Elio, or the fun to ride open air SRK with convertible side panel enclosures for cold weather rides in the very near future.
The Solo does seem to be a fun vehicle for an affordable price, as the Elio. I am waiting for both....

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Solo does seem to be a fun vehicle for an affordable price, as the Elio. I am waiting for both....
Nice to look forward to some options in case our preferred three wheeler and or drive train doesn't make it to production.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Solo's best test time of 1:43.3 at Mission Raceway was very respectable considering Kroll was driving at 70% of the Solo's capacity in a systems check test run.

IMG_5620.JPG
IMG_5722.jpg

I would like to see the latest Elio E Build do a systems check run on a similar course to see how she handles. :).

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BooBoo, you do have some talent in finding the most current news articles! Why would anybody shoot the messenger? It's a generous EMV offer that has been in place for several months to those having a reservation deposit on any vehicle up to $1K and the $250 CAD deposit is waived so It costs nothing to reserve a Solo if it meets your daily commuting needs.

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BooBoo, you do have some talent in finding the most current news articles! Why would anybody shoot the messenger? It's a generous EMV offer that has been in place for several months to those having a reservation deposit on any vehicle up to $1K and the $250 CAD deposit is waived so It costs nothing to reserve a Solo if it meets your daily commuting needs.
The EMV is nice, but I need a place for my dog, in other words 2 seats. I liked the EMV Costco trip video.

Top Bottom