• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elgin Poll Reality Check

How much extra if at all would you pay for different instruments

• Nothing. OK as is.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • Up to $300

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Up to $600

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Up to $900

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Up to $1200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over $1200

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here we have a designer/engineer hoping to build an Autocar. It's even got his name on it.! How design decisions are made, are his and the people on his teams. Done
Folks don't vote on Corvette's, (and all other vehicle's) dashboard.
Folks don't vote on what colors Piccaso's used
Folks DO vote with their wallets. For example, remember all the discussion of keyboards- split, angled, more ergonomic, different than the qwert, color, size of keys, "real" keys or touch screen? The market made adjustments and the winners survived
We vote with our money. If it doesn't "catch on"- size, quality, durability, price etc. it's gone. The beauty of free enterprise, and capitalism.
Paul isn't asking our opinions- he/they, might check in on this "small drop" of reservationists, to get some ideas (maybe)
You'll have your chance to vote with your money.
Enough people disliking part(s) change can be affected- i.e. the fenders
I myself have gone from no questions asked it's gonna happen to- it ain't gonna happen. Encouraged by the engine test announcemnent,and then -canceled without clarity, and assurances that the funding was in place still leaves a bitter taste. In spite of all the "he never said that" I felt deceived.
Still staying around to see the outcome, which soon should be easily resolved one way or another.

If it makes you feel better please continue posting, no need to troll, I respect your right to an opinion
I think water is wet AND No Money----No-Elio

Spyche Chaos

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
image.jpg

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's an idea: quit whining/ranting and start your own poll.
Uh... yeah I did. Obviously long before you came along.
The reason someone started this one was because the elgin was getting trampled in mine.
It was also getting slaughtered in another "yes or no" one by Craig.

Whining/Ranting? Really?
Here's a better idea...
You should probably try to figure out why my rationale seems to bother you so much.
That'd be your first step. And then try to keep up huh?
BTW, welcome to the forum. Nice entrance.

Last edited:

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

This is part of the poll Elio Amazed stared.
You can review all the comments on it.
http://www.elioowners.com/threads/vote-for-the-elgin-dash.5959/page-30#post-99645
You can evaluate it any way you would like to.
This is another poll relating to the instrument panel.
http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-gauge-cluster-lord-elgin-other-options.803/#post-73775
Hope these are helpful to you in forming an opinion.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As amazed noted- Welcome, although you might be new to active participation, I see you've made the commitment awhile ago-
Very talented, knowledgable, folks about the manufacturng of cars, motorcycles, robots, and great good 'ol boys bar-b-cue receipes !
Enjoy

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Uh... yeah I did.
I know. I saw it. But that's not the point.

Start another just like this, but with the options you want. That way, instead of all the arguing over how this poll disenfranchises the silent masses, you can have exactly the poll you think is appropriate to prove your theories.

Really, with as easy as it is to create a poll, they only reason *not* to do it is because you think the results won't show what you want. Or you don't really care about the results, you just want trash someone else's thread.

Nice entrance.
Hey, i waited until my third post. What more could you ask?

Top Bottom