• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elgin Poll Reality Check

How much extra if at all would you pay for different instruments

• Nothing. OK as is.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • Up to $300

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Up to $600

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Up to $900

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Up to $1200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over $1200

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I recognize that this is an issue for some folks . I honestly could not care any less about the dash . Of all the things I want this vehicle to have and be , the dash is about as important to me as how black the tires are .
We all share your sentiment. We will take it any way they build it. Being forced to take it is what rubs everyone the wrong way.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We all share your sentiment. We will take it any way they build it. Being forced to take it is what rubs everyone the wrong way.
No one is forced to take it. Don't buy it. Got 1k all in no problem. If it doesn't come to pass, you knew the risk. If they start production, sell it- they might not have the 500 incentive,so you will easily break-even otherwise take a small loss and walk away

Spyche Chaos

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
No one is forced to take it. Don't buy it. Got 1k all in no problem. If it doesn't come to pass, you knew the risk. If they start production, sell it- they might not have the 500 incentive,so you will easily break-even otherwise take a small loss and walk away

Lol- I'll make them wait an extra two years for their money like they're making me wait on my Elio.

o_O

Spyche Chaos

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Dear Elio Motors-

Just a note to tell you that I'm still super excited about your autocycle. I received your latest message about the production delay until 2016, and I just thought it fair to let you know I'm targeting payment for #860 sometime in the third quarter of 2018. I know you'll understand, as I was told to expect my Elio in July 2014.

Captain Spyche Chaos
First Intergalactic Unicorn Cavalry

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dear Elio Motors-

Just a note to tell you that I'm still super excited about your autocycle. I received your latest message about the production delay until 2016, and I just thought it fair to let you know I'm targeting payment for #860 sometime in the third quarter of 2018. I know you'll understand, as I was told to expect my Elio in July 2014.

Captain Spyche Chaos
First Intergalactic Unicorn Cavalry

Dear Captain Chaos,

Thank you for your support. Third quarter of 2018 will be fine. We know that you understand that the July 2014 date was just an inside joke among friends. We're still laughing about that one. Did you catch our other one-liners? October 2014? December 2014? January 2015? March 2015? September 2015? End of 2015? And our latest one is just as good - "We are targeting production for the first half of 2016. " We have them rolling in the aisles already, and have several encores waiting in the wings.

Love and kisses,

Elio Motors

Top Bottom