• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio And Boeing

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Elio would consider joining one of the Boeing employees purchase programs? With so many employees and such terrible commutes to small parking spaces I could imagine I'm one of many at Boeing that would love an Elio.
I used to work for Boeing too. I see the makings of a 'Boeing Club' there. As a collective, if you form a club, it's likely that club itself could get some perks. I think maybe one function of the fleet sales is to apply logos and shared paint color/style. Perfect for a club.
The main opportunity for this however, would be willingness on Boeing's part to take fleet sales and turn that into an employee discount. Either way, the opportunity with over 100k employee's could be very interesting.
Let us know what happens, certainly you could join together with Elio owners and appear to be a National club. Again, at least some kind of style adjustment is possible. Even if it's just a extra stamp/logo on the back corner.

Reid3400

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Zorro Solo! I'm a fellow Boeing employee out in St. Louis (F-15 center fuselage). Not sure if they'd save any space in the parking lot, as the Elio's front end is just as wide (the exact track width escapes me) as a regular car. But on the bright side, you won't have to worry about door dings! :)
Park them like light aircraft in "T" hangers, wing to tail. :)

Top Bottom