• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio And Zombie Apocalypse

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Everybody is thinking it... I am just sayin' it!
  • How will the Elio fare in the endless struggle against the Ambulatory Deceased?
  • Will the power be sufficient to 'bug out' in the event of a herd encounter?
  • Will the small amount of storage limit its use to one person when we all know that you can't survive alone?
p.s. Your humble narrator KNOWS the difference between fact and fiction and the only thing that I am willing to wait longer than October for (new season of Walking Dead) is the Elio!
p.p.s. I actually searched the forums twice before posting as I found it very hard to believe that no one posted on this topic yet!!
Uh mmmmm I had never heard of the Walking Dead before seeing the video clip from comic com. They all looked alive to me. I guess this is another of those things like news and TV that I have (gratefully) deprived myself of. Ah wow is me. Somehow I seem to survive so I guess that is what counts. LOL :-) Z

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The whole zombie thing is getting old. I am more used to it being in the gun hobby which was around before the whole Walking dead thing. I had a number of people spout some zombie related line when I took my bright stainless Python to the range( The gun the main character uses in the walking dead). The only thing I can say about the zombie phenomena. It is what I imagine civil unrest would sort of look like i think.

AllIn5450

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watch The Walking Dead religiously. I love the show.
But I look at it like it will never happen, but replace the "dead" with hordes of "the unprepared" when the nukes start flying or the gubment decides we are too free, then it is more reasonable.
If the US lost power, most people don't have over 2-3 days of food and water saved up.
Then they will depend on the government to save them, as the government ALWAYS does such a good job with anything it touches.:rolleyes:
I am not a "prepper", but I do have some food and water availability past a few days.
And plans in place to make sure i can keep it and not have it taken away.

GreatDanes

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
At its core, it is a soap-opera style draaaaaaammmmaaa that I use for mindless entertainment after the chores are done.

I only used the "zombie" topic to discuss the cargo capacity question more deeply. I agree with you
The whole zombie thing is getting old. ...It is what I imagine civil unrest would sort of look like i think.

Joe Coppinger

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zombies getting old... Are You kidding I see them everyday driving cars !! Elio would be quiet - Zombies are attracted to noise, If a person had night vision goggles then night time travel would be cool (keep em' charged up through the usb port) during cold weather the elio will still be the ultimate car cause zombies go slow... Oh the big factor - siphonning a full tank will be easy - 8 gallons easier to come by then 20... and it will go faster so it's a reduced risk to danger...

So far elio has a lot more advantages that cars or motorcycles... You think daryl will convert ? That would be cool and elio on appear series..

Top Bottom