• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Belly Up. Fake News Or Not?

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow. When was the last time you clicked through all the suppliers? There are a bunch that I was unaware of... from MPG (connecting rods), Prestone (chemicals and coolant), to Keikert (door latch and striker), to dozens of others that I don't know what they do. Amazing.

It's the most comprehensive scam ever known!!!

I mean, if they're going through this much trouble to scam us, they might as well build a car and get it over with....

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anything written by Boras should not be taken seriously.
What is taken seriously by VC investors and others Is the highlighted statements in the article made by Elio Motors. It's like saying we should not take the Elio Motors statements seriously? The only information I take seriously is information that comes directly from EM. Forward Looking Statement.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That may be a political statement, but it's a factual one that's relevant to the ATVM loan and probably worth discussing somewhere on this forum.

Maybe a separate thread with a politics warning label?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That may be a political statement, but it's a factual one that's relevant to the ATVM loan and probably worth discussing somewhere on this forum.

Maybe a separate thread with a politics warning label?

not going to happen .... unfortunately, we have some members who have proven that they cannot engage in a civil political discussion without jumping to heated arguments

Last edited:
Top Bottom