• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio. Car With A Hernia.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A built in bed pan would be nice for us seniors. :eek:

Yeah, I kid.. But maybe sometime in the not-so-distant future.
I ran 9.4 miles, walked another 2 miles, and finished up with 75 minutes on the stationary bike Tuesday.
Did 75 minutes on the road bike yesterday around dusk and ran 5 miles this morning (Thursday).
I'm a heart patient and I'll be 63 in September.
5K.jpg

First organized event participation in 20 years for me. First placing in any event ever.
I walked it off for an additional mile and then celebrated by taking a two hour bicycle ride.

It was HOT out there this morning!

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 10875

First organized event participation in 20 years for me. First placing in any event ever.
I walked it off for an additional mile and then celebrated by taking a two hour bicycle ride.

It was HOT out there this morning!
Congrats! I "ran" a half marathon but didn't even come close to placing!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay... Back on topic.
What are the chances that Elio will be able to narrow down the design of the bulge to the point where it isn't quite as distracting? I don't mind it too much but it seems it could be much smaller or made to look less obtrusive.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay... Back on topic.
What are the chances that Elio will be able to narrow down the design of the bulge to the point where it isn't quite as distracting? I don't mind it too much but it seems it could be much smaller or made to look less obtrusive.

I'm sure it's possible, but I bet re-engineering at this point would probably add to the cost. As long as they can hit their MPG goal, I doubt they will do anything about the bulge.

Top Bottom