• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio. Car With A Hernia.

vietvetx2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm thinking about making a matching bulge on the other side, only it blows bubbles instead of exhaust.

PS: It's been my experience that women tend to give cars male names.
You're right. When I got my Beetle last year, (the engine was in the back of my pick up), my neighbor and VW Meister said I had to name it. I answered that I no nothing about old beetles to with my wife said "then it's name is Schultz. :-)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
You're right. When I got my Beetle last year, (the engine was in the back of my pick up), my neighbor and VW Meister said I had to name it. I answered that I no nothing about old beetles to with my wife said "then it's name is Schultz. :-)
Figures that a woman would pick a male name. :(

Any male driver will name their car a female name.
How do you think the movie "Christine" came about. ;) (Great movie)

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Figures that a woman would pick a male name. :(

Any male driver will name their car a female name.
How do you think the movie "Christine" came about. ;) (Great movie)

Generally speaking. But I'm actually thinking of giving my True Blue elio the name "Caspian". Like Prince Caspian from the Narnia books. Partially because I just like the sound of the name, but also because it is uncommon and I'd like an uncommon name for the voice-activation software to pick up.

Oh, and I'm thinking of adding in a voice-activated chip to perform special functions. You know, like the flame thrower that spits out the exhaust bulge, or to activate the bubble machines.

I'm a very conflicted person.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Generally speaking. But I'm actually thinking of giving my True Blue elio the name "Caspian". Like Prince Caspian from the Narnia books. Partially because I just like the sound of the name, but also because it is uncommon and I'd like an uncommon name for the voice-activation software to pick up.

Oh, and I'm thinking of adding in a voice-activated chip to perform special functions. You know, like the flame thrower that spits out the exhaust bulge, or to activate the bubble machines.

I'm a very conflicted person.
And my trucks name is Stubby; the wife named it, but it fit; it's 3' shorter than my S10 Ext Cab was.
And it's also wider, so the truck's full name is the Nitro Stubby Chubby

Top Bottom