• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Coin Offering Begins.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:behindsofa:
https://jalopnik.com/elio-motors-is-really-doing-the-cryptocurrency-thing-1829214400

"The pre-sale, if you’re still with me, runs through Oct. 15, and Elio Motors can extend or terminate the pre-sale at its discretion because this is a pre-sale of digital currency and there’s nothing stopping it from doing so. Once that’s over, the main sale will begin, Elio says, and details of that will be forthcoming once the pre-sale wraps.

I’m exhausted."
You better lay down BooBoo...:behindsofa::fencing::flypig::lock1::plane::laser::rapture:

Elio motors cryptocurrency ico

By placing this in your browser (search bar) may it be Google, Bing, etc, etc, etc, you will find many companies and organization with the news of the pre-sale.

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:behindsofa:
You better lay down BooBoo...:behindsofa::fencing::flypig::lock1::plane::laser::rapture:

Elio motors cryptocurrency ico

By placing this in your browser (search bar) may it be Google, Bing, etc, etc, etc, you will find many companies and organization with the news of the pre-sale.
Just putting in Elio Motors does not bring up all the Eliocoin presale news... I know... I tried it both ways :)... definitely need to add 'cryptocurrency ico' as well as 'Eliocoin' for good measure. Also, google or Bing 'Overstock.com OSTK tzero' for the big picture. Their fortunes are fortunately inextricably linked I think.

Last edited:

webartist

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
So how do we follow the progress of the SCO offering throughout it various stages, especially the initial offering for the registered investors?

Last edited:

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK! I'm an old guy and just don't understand the bitcoin fad. I watched the documentaries sometime back about the bitcoins going bust, then being worth a ton, so what would be the benefit of owning a eliocoin. I just don't get it. Why not just have another stock offering? Like I said, I'm not knowledgeable in this bitcoin stuff, but do own 500 shares of stock, which is worth slightly over a third what I paid for it...

Top Bottom