• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Colorado

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay guys, hoping Goofyone gives me a call while he's in town. If he does, if you PM me a contact number I'll call you and let you know. How's everyone's summer looking for a get together, any vacation plans to work around? We're good until the end of August. How would meeting on a Monday or Tuesday evening work for everyone, so we can include Bert in Pueblo?

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We will be meeting up with Goofyone, aka G1, aka Hector, Saturday night June 20th 6:00PM at the "Old Chicago" at 145 South Union Blvd. Ste 101 Lakewood, CO. Anyone within shouting distance ( or beyond if your up for a drive ) is welcome just let me know your coming so we can get a table big enough. (PM me And I'll give you my cell #) I'll be wearing my Black Genuine Elio Motors t-shirt. :) See ya there!

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be there - Thanks for putting this together, Sharon!!!
No problem, just FYI I know Beau Jo's is a Colorado thing but the one by me sucks and the one in Idaho Springs is hard to get to right now with all the construction going on up there and there no point in driving up to Boulder for Pizza.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is an Old Chicago near me but figured the one in Lakewood would be closer for G1 and I've been there and the service was great as well as the food and beverages. 100 beers on menu last time I was there. Beer mmmmmmm!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No problem, just FYI I know Beau Jo's is a Colorado thing but the one by me sucks and the one in Idaho Springs is hard to get to right now with all the construction going on up there and there no point in driving up to Boulder for Pizza.

Holy cow! We use to hit the one in Idaho Springs every time we went skiing up at Keystone (early 80's). Can't believe (but happy it is) still in business up there! Awesome pizza and location!

Top Bottom