• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Colorado

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just saw it as well, to hot ( 88 right now) to crawl out of A/C and stand in the Sun. Have fun Dan we'll catch the next one!
They were parked in the shade <lol>

Talked at some length about the equity funding - both private and crowd - with Rudy (one of the staff), and it was very evident that the funding progress has really re-invigorated the team. These folks are excited! And, to be honest, I felt a noticeable mood shift here on the forum, which is all good.

I was sharing that last week I passed a convoy of 41 - that's 41! - Plymouth Prowlers going down the road in what looked like some sort of multi-state rolling rally, and I told Rudy I had posted here some time ago that I would lead a group of Elios up the Alaskan Highway to Denali next June. Now we have a target - need more than 41 Elios to do this right! Elio needs to hit the Q1 2016 production target, too.....

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going to have to cancel the get together on the 8th. Having problems with my rental property and need to get some work done on it. Only time I can get to it and have help is weekends. Will shoot for a later date, hopefully before the snow flies.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, in a few days I hope to know where the first Colorado Elio owners meet will be. Have my eye on 35 acres, 32 miles east of Colorado Springs. I think that will be enough room for everyone to pitch a tent, park a trailer and their Elio's. I'll let you all know if the deal goes through. ;)

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, in a few days I hope to know where the first Colorado Elio owners meet will be. Have my eye on 35 acres, 32 miles east of Colorado Springs. I think that will be enough room for everyone to pitch a tent, park a trailer and their Elio's. I'll let you all know if the deal goes through. ;)
So, have we picked a date for the first meet-up? :becky:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, have we picked a date for the first meet-up? :becky:
Well......... to actually pick a date when we'll all have our Elios, we have to have a production start date. I'm thinking if they get production started by late June 2016, we should have enough Elios for a first meet in late September or October. We should have enough time to plan it, when the Production start date is announced. If production is delayed past June, we'll be looking at Spring or Summer of 2017. Besides I'll need time to get a driveway in (if the deal goes through) so no one bottoms out their Elio!:(;)

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey all, its a done deal! Our offer was accepted and we close on the 28th of this month. Sooner if the title company gets the paper work done. 35 acres of dirt, grass, weeds, prairie dogs, cow pies and an old watering hole, that's a mosquito breeding ground. I felt like I was back in Minnesota walking through a cloud of mosquitos!:( I need to order some mosquito pucks and throw them in the water. But on the bright side, we have a view of Pikes Peak to the West!
Also around the watering hole is 30 some odd years of ranch trash. Old tires, empty barrels, scrap metal, fence posts, wire fencing, long dead cow skeletons, rotting wood from long gone buildings, BBQ grill, an old stove and only God and a deceased rancher know what else. Yep, we have our work cut out for us, for the rest of the summer and all of the fall.
Now I need to find out where the county dump is! :faint:
Anyone wanting a good work out is more than welcome to come help! We're offering 3 square meals of freeze dried food (closest grocery store is 15 miles and we have to bring water with us) and an evening of sitting on the tailgate of the pickup, drinking beer and watching the sky for falling stars and UFO's!:star::alien:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey all, its a done deal! Our offer was accepted and we close on the 28th of this month. Sooner if the title company gets the paper work done. 35 acres of dirt, grass, weeds, prairie dogs, cow pies and an old watering hole, that's a mosquito breeding ground. I felt like I was back in Minnesota walking through a cloud of mosquitos!:( I need to order some mosquito pucks and throw them in the water. But on the bright side, we have a view of Pikes Peak to the West!
Also around the watering hole is 30 some odd years of ranch trash. Old tires, empty barrels, scrap metal, fence posts, wire fencing, long dead cow skeletons, rotting wood from long gone buildings, BBQ grill, an old stove and only God and a deceased rancher know what else. Yep, we have our work cut out for us, for the rest of the summer and all of the fall.
Now I need to find out where the county dump is! :faint:
Anyone wanting a good work out is more than welcome to come help! We're offering 3 square meals of freeze dried food (closest grocery store is 15 miles and we have to bring water with us) and an evening of sitting on the tailgate of the pickup, drinking beer and watching the sky for falling stars and UFO's!:star::alien:
Congratulations on owning a part of the west that can become an Elio gathering point.

Top Bottom