• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Configurator Seems To Be Down

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yea...added the HUD this time :)
<Yeah, me too :becky: but my total is $9,885.00 before figuring in deposit and bonuses but including $300 labor to install add-on's> (After deductions it's $8,235.00 still within budget limits even after tax, title, inspection, transportation, and paperwork it should be under or close to $10K)

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm with you.... As long as s my out of pocket is under 10k, I'm a happy camper.
My config:
Base Price $7,300
Color: Marshmallow $ 0.00
Transmission: Automatic $ 1,050.00
Tires: Standard Fender $ 0.00
Wheels: Standard Wheel $ 0.00
Chin Spoiler: No Chin Spoiler $ 0.00
Rear Spoiler: No Rear Spoiler $ 0.00
Trim: Black $ 0.00
Carpeting: Black $ 78.00
Door Threshold: Standard $ 0.00
Enhanced speakers. $99.95
Upgraded stereo. $399.95
Head-Up Display: Head-Up Display $ 479.00
Current Price With Options
$ 9,406.90

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm with you.... As long as s my out of pocket is under 10k, I'm a happy camper.
My config:
Base Price $7,300
Color: Marshmallow $ 0.00
Transmission: Automatic $ 1,050.00
Tires: Standard Fender $ 0.00
Wheels: Standard Wheel $ 0.00
Chin Spoiler: No Chin Spoiler $ 0.00
Rear Spoiler: No Rear Spoiler $ 0.00
Trim: Black $ 0.00
Carpeting: Black $ 78.00
Door Threshold: Standard $ 0.00
Enhanced speakers. $99.95
Upgraded stereo. $399.95
Head-Up Display: Head-Up Display $ 479.00
Current Price With Options
$ 9,406.90
Sounds pretty close to mine; but I added the chin spoiler and the read spoiler (I just liked how it changed it's look, just enough).

The inside trim I wonder if it's additional panels that they add, of if you go with the standard trim, the panels are there, they just don't cover them.
If that is the case, I will have custom interior trim within a week of delivery <I'll cover them myself and include the LED "Mood" lighting>
LED interior lighting has always been on my list to "To Do" list, along with window tint (already a sponsored deal on that). Along with the cameras <yes, plural> and monitors <yes again on plural>

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sounds pretty close to mine; but I added the chin spoiler and the read spoiler (I just liked how it changed it's look, just enough).

The inside trim I wonder if it's additional panels that they add, of if you go with the standard trim, the panels are there, they just don't cover them.
If that is the case, I will have custom interior trim within a week of delivery <I'll cover them myself and include the LED "Mood" lighting>
LED interior lighting has always been on my list to "To Do" list, along with window tint (already a sponsored deal on that). Along with the cameras <yes, plural> and monitors <yes again on plural>
Sure that I will change my mind a few times before I order my Elio, nothing like seeing all the options on a finished product. Hope that the adrenaline keeps flowing and growing. Merry Christmas to all!

Top Bottom