• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow.... You can click on the "reservations" link on the start engine Elio page and it displays an "avatar" or an avatar placeholder for every individual that has signed up & committed as "interested". These are growing at a pretty good rate - & much faster than the other two startups sponsored on the Start Engine site. Cool. I'm in.. Can't afford much at this time, but I'm in.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Exactly! It'd be interesting to see what share of the company the $50M of crowd-funded equity (to non-accredited investors) will buy. My biggest concern is even if they get the $50M, they still need a lot more, which needs to come from some where.
We have no idea what the 506(c) is bringing in. We know At least enough to get the P5 going. Maybe there will be enough to get production started if they get the 50M along with the 506(c) money. At the very least, carry the company until the Govt loan goes through. Who knows, this may get the Govt interested in expediting the loan when they see the public interest in this vehicle. Literally putting our money where are mouth is and funding Paul's dream and ours!;)

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow.... You can click on the "reservations" link on the start engine Elio page and it displays an "avatar" or an avatar placeholder for every individual that has signed up & committed as "interested". These are growing at a pretty good rate - & much faster than the other two startups sponsored on the Start Engine site. Cool. I'm in.. Can't afford much at this time, but I'm in.
I counted 876! Not bad for day 1 and it's not midnight yet. How many don't know yet or are mulling it over or sleeping on it before they commit. I think they will have the 50M commitment long before the cut off. Let's hope!:D

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put in for $250 in the hopes that I can afford that when the offer comes around... I believe in this company and would like a retirement option... It sucks that I can barely afford to invest in the future, but 1 share, I want...

I also put in the $250... and I am starting to save up as much as I can... so I can afford to up that amount when the offer comes around...

I hope that doesn't mean that each share is $250...??

It would be nice to have one of the first Elio's on the road and have a chance to own stock in the company too...

There is no way I could afford to buy a lot of shares... Hell, even with the 70% bonus discounts it will still take a few years for me to pay off the loan on my Elio...

I can really see Elio Motors selling one hell of a lot of Autocycles... World Wide sales will be huge... if I had a lot of money I would invest in Elio Motors... ( but in real life I don't have the money to invest, but I can and will save up, just to have a few shares of Elio Motors. )

This Autocycle fills a "need" in the US... low cost travel, fun and more jobs in the US... Wait until "WE" starts selling Elio's in China....

Would this be like buying early shares for all these Computer Company's/ Facebook that made so many people very rich....

The story of the mural painter who was going to charge $200 for doing a mural for their office... the Company said $200 buck or 200 shares... he took the 200 shares, which turned into 2.5 Million dollars after the Company went public....

As I keep telling people... Elio Nation is Coming... are you on board??

Proud to Be... an Elio owner #2225Z see ya on the road... give me a wave...

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see a number of people getting in @250$ I wonder how many shares that is? Is this a way to show big baller investors that people have faith in Elio? and thus invest the big dollars?

Do you guys think even going in @250$ helps even though you might not be able to meet that commitment when it becomes available?

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well said, I'm in at $50,000, this shows how much I believe in the Elio.
Are you serious? If so I don't know whether to cheer for you or commiserate for you. This is an incredibly risky investment, and I'm sure you know that ... I just hope you can afford to lose it all. And that you make out well! Congrats, I guess.

I can't afford to invest a dime, and it's killing me!

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am not saying ELIO is the place to put your life savings yet. However if you do not invest then you will never get out of the rut living pay check to pay check. That is a simple fact. Kind of amazing where you end up 39 years latter with a little smart invest .
But then again if you save invest and plan for the future, they will just label you a lucky lottery winner in life and accuse you of taking it all from others.
Pick your ride in life wait for someone else to take care of you or start now on controlling you own furture

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We have no idea what the 506(c) is bringing in. We know At least enough to get the P5 going. Maybe there will be enough to get production started if they get the 50M along with the 506(c) money. At the very least, carry the company until the Govt loan goes through. Who knows, this may get the Govt interested in expediting the loan when they see the public interest in this vehicle. Literally putting our money where are mouth is and funding Paul's dream and ours!;)
The number 16 million sticks in my head, but I can't remember where or when I saw it.

Top Bottom