• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing Thomas counted the dots, since the count is about right. I didn't dare myself sigh up to 'follow'.
That may be the better way to confirm such things. But we won't know until one of tries that.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Go to the Elio page on start engine. Just below the Elio photo look for (reservations) click on that.
Some people have their photo showing, most don't. Those are the dots.
Buy the way how do you get your photo to show up.

Art Vandalay

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Go to the Elio page on start engine. Just below the Elio photo look for (reservations) click on that.
Some people have their photo showing, most don't. Those are the dots.
Buy the way how do you get your photo to show up.
If you go to the Start Engine Site there is a profile you can access in the upper right-hand corner. You can select a picture from there under Settings/Profile. Once you select a photo it will show up under the "reservations" dots.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would appear that in 7 hours 60 people signed up.
If the progress bar means any thing,, big if. I estimate 8.25 out of 50.0,, units?

Where is the progress bar? Does that mean 8.5mil out of 50mil at max? In just 4days? If that really has that meaning, 30days will see a full bucket.

I'll withhold any excitement about that until we get down the road a bit, or some solid confirmation. At least wait until the first 'update' until we count 'how many eggs they got in their basket'.

We got less new reservations than usual, so either the redirect is having an interference affect, or people are confusing what the actual reservations mean on the initial page. I suppose it's possible some who wanted a Elio reservation are un-knowingly getting an investment reservation.

Anyone who writes books or programs have a context in their mind, and this often doesn't match the context of the reader. It's much easier to confuse things with light handed directions than one might think.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know, just playin around with the start engine site. Tryin to make scents out of what I see.
Looks like, only the top row gets their name below their dot.

Top Bottom