• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Try the second link I posted. IMO, I don't think they need to end the water test. They are going to file the non-public filing first and get response from SEC, Make corrections and re-file till they get it right. All the time they can continue the water test, All the way till they formally submit the final paperwork, which I believe will be available to us on the SEC web-page. A few weeks maybe up to 90 days later elio will get ... cross fingers .... the approval and they will contact us with IPO. Please correct me if I am wrong.
are not IPO's to be hush-hush? Isn't that what the players are always pursuing -to be first in line of an IPO as the price usually goes up by the end of the first day?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have no idea how this works so this might sound kind of silly, but why not just get it right the first time? What is this stuff about having to file, make corrections, re-file, etc "until it's right"?

It's our government bureaucracy. It is mind numbing.

from what has been reported, EM's application will be the first submitted under the new Crowd Funding program .... that being the case, there is no history to tell them exactly what will be required