• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, I see the snippit tool, from Win7, Start-> Programs-> Assessories-> Snipping Tools
Then esc, right click on the task bar and pin it, so you can get to it in one click.
In my case I need to upgrade IE, the page is always a bit messed up, so the snip is a bit ugly.
SE-Snippit.png

Reaction score
I don't know Willie. Good question seeing the company submitted that paper work a little over a year ago. It was hinted in the SEC filing (pg 22) that the DOE is waiting on the results of the SEC findings and the success of the crowd funding/stock sales (confirmation of our financial backing).

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know how believable this is, so this might back out come again on Monday. But then, does it mater at this point?
On the other hand, 500k was very believable in the early part of the A+ program.
BTW, that Win7 snipping tools works better on this PC.
Capture.PNG

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how believable this is, so this might back out come again on Monday. But then, does it mater at this point?
On the other hand, 500k was very believable in the early part of the A+ program.
View attachment 6818
I run a little free program called PrintKey2000 Version v5.10
One of the very best screen capture programs I have ever used; it was a free Shareware when I got it, it works on ever version of Windows from 3.1 to Win10 and all of the Windows Server OS from NT to 2013R2
Little difficult to use <NOT!>, you hit the PrtScn key on your keyboard, then click SAVE if you want to save it to a file, or click PRINT if you want to print it.
If you only want part of the screen, when the Print Screen window opens, you click RECTANGLE, highlight an area, then SAVE it or PRINT it.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 6818
That's gotta be a fako number.

Top Bottom