• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is good that you don't use FB. Remember: "You can't fix stupid." People believe what they wish independent of fact.
You can't fix stupid. You can fix ignorant. I've spend a fair part of my life trying to do that. It's not a rewarding task, but sometimes it works.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seems a strong possibility for 153% tomorrow and 154% on Monday. If this keeps up for the next week, there is a strong possibility that someone in the financial world knows something we don't. Just my hunch, take'em or leave'em. If it slows down by mid next week, then I vote this expansion today is triggered by the new P5 images. Such things push fence sitters to act, but leaves a void in the period immediately following.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cf.jpg

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seems a strong possibility for 153% tomorrow and 154% on Monday. If this keeps up for the next week, there is a strong possibility that someone in the financial world knows something we don't. Just my hunch, take'em or leave'em. If it slows down by mid next week, then I vote this expansion today is triggered by the new P5 images. Such things push fence sitters to act, but leaves a void in the period immediately following.
I must have missed something. Have we had a sudden surge? It's not like you to base trends on single-incident data...

Top Bottom