• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One thing to remember -- none of this is cash to EM as yet -- so he's burning his sec 506 money or borrowing yet more to get the E cars done. No word back from SEC as yet, nor anything about ATVM. So .... where's the angel?

Reaction score
Bingo
154% Reserved$38,514,699 indications of interest10322

You called it Ari ! It's Monday, as you predicted. Funny thing, I didn't noticed it. I logged the numbers but the way I have my screens set up I didn't see the percent ! I wonder if the accredited investors who pledged in the last few days, be getting a call from network one? Quit a few claimed to be making over a $100 grand a year with bids of 10,000 to 15,000. Either or, It's all good.
I tried to stay up last night to wait for the 10 thousandth person to pledge. I missed it. Was there fan fare?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cf.jpg

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wednesday seems like a good day to publish charts...
A-PlusProgram.png
A-PlusProgram1.png
A-PlusProgram2.png
A-PlusProgram3.png

So, being a dreaming, scheming, creative, unorthodox, innovator, if I were the CEO of EM, at this point in the game, ...
What would happen if you built 100 zElio pre-production prototypes and started auctioning them off, one-at-a-time? The car is so famous at this point they might make viable collector cars. I'd max out their options, and maybe even give them power lighted paint or something, custom seats etc. Theme cars like Tron versions anyone? Steam punk? Batman? One of my Super styles?

You never know what would happen there.. if the average were $1m, (yes, we're DREAMING here right?) that's millions towards start-up.
I don't think it would tic-off the current reservationists since this is moving towards final funding of full production.

I'd just keep making and auctioning them, many with custom paint themes, or custom coach work, like what we've seen here on the forums, until I had full funding. Maybe it would take 1000 custom Elio's? At an average of 100k each? A long-long time before that, like when $50m was collected, private investment or loans would fill the final gap.
I would set a limit of 3 for each theme, and a total limited edition of 1000. You just don't know how crazy collectors can get. Some will be betting the production Elio will never get built and some will be betting they will. Either way that consideration jacks up the collectors imagination.

Top Bottom