• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope you are wrong too. But this isn't fund raising like most anything else. And fortunately it's not charity. So our mileage may vary.
Either way, EM only needs 15 million to meet the requirement. So all they need is 32% of what is committed. Honestly we want at least $25m to get the E series done. We will just have to see.

I do think so long as EM collects enough to acquire reasonable money, they will look like they managed this intelligently.
Hope I'm wrong too but it's easy to say you will part with your hard earned money. Really doing it is the tough part.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BTW, from SE today,
Excited does not adequately describe the mood today at StartEngine.
This Friday October 30, 2015 the Securities and Exchange Commission will hold an Open Meeting at 10:00 a.m. EDT to consider whether to adopt rules and forms related to the offer and sale of securities through crowdfunding under Section 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933, as mandated by Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act.
I'm not sure how this affects EM's attempt, but I'm sure the new rules was affected by it. I am hoping the timing is related. (were efforts on the new rules holding us up?)

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And zooming up again. There were Elio news emails that went out. Seems to give it a push esp when the funding is a subject. It will reach 170% as a guess, maybe even 171%
169% Reserved $42,466,383 so far11215

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep, Blasted past 170%, now $42,527,283 in just 4 minutes.

There is the remote possibility that some of the purged doubtful numbers will come back real. They will still send the offer to these suspicious emails, some may be viable for odd-ball reasons.

Keep in mind for those who do get your money applied. The amount you get back, if any, will tell all of us what the initial gross deposited was.

Where the person puts in a large amount, say $30k, there is nothing stopping EM from later asking if they qualify and are interested in the 506c program or a loan/conversion like the prior investors have done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom