• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, since there's a $50K limit on individual investors, that's pretty obviously our old trolls trying it again.
And we're including the hacker 'community' as part of that. But just from an analytical point of view, I would expect the true 'troll' to try just as hard at low points in the Elio progression, (trying to exploit a weak point). Where as the expansions have been at high points, when interesting news and status is out. Start Engines is the only entity that will learn very much from any misbehavior, being the only ones able to assess everything in the end.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind, if you have the desire to reach a certain goal in the A+, the way to do that is offer more, and in the real money, hit it a little high. Then when everyone gets 'a percent' returned, you hit your mark. Can any one tell me if this is 'voting' stock. That puts a whole new light on the reasons for 'hitting a goal'.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind, if you have the desire to reach a certain goal in the A+, the way to do that is offer more, and in the real money, hit it a little high. Then when everyone gets 'a percent' returned, you hit your mark. Can any one tell me if this is 'voting' stock. That puts a whole new light on the reasons for 'hitting a goal'.
A major reason for raising capital this way is to dilute ownership so that no one individual or group can take control. So it doesn't really matter much if these are voting shares or not ... though it is unlikely,as you have stated, that they are.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been moving very slowly lately. Don't actually know why it should move at all, but some people still want to get a stake, I guess.
It definitely could reach 175% by Friday, which is a bit of a milestone in and of itself..
174%Reserved$43,699,800in non-binding indications of interest received so far11351

Top Bottom