• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That does seem a tad high. Although, on the other hand, some rather large indications of interest could be legit now that the 506c funding effort is closed. As far as I'm aware, there's currently no other investment opportunities open short of dealing directly with EM.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
crowd funding total 11:4 3-23 pm.png

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There's still a $50K cap per "unqualified" investor, per year. "Qualified" means net worth over a million, excluding primary home, and/or AGI over $250K. Unqualified = us.

That does seem a tad high. Although, on the other hand, some rather large indications of interest could be legit now that the 506c funding effort is closed. As far as I'm aware, there's currently no other investment opportunities open short of dealing directly with EM.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There's still a $50K cap per "unqualified" investor, per year. "Qualified" means net worth over a million, excluding primary home, and/or AGI over $250K. Unqualified = us.
I do wish all this A+ and 506c was all done-done. Then we would get a chance to see what other funding avenues have developed as a result.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The 'energizer bunny' of funding, now says , 177% Reserved $44,354,500 interest received from 11408
I may well extend the graph this Friday, just for the heck of it.
One should note, the 506c program is still open, otherwise this page below would not exist.
https://www.eliomotors.com/investor-inquiries/
That's the only reason I can see that this thread is still active; posting the totals is an exercise in futility.

Top Bottom