• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's interesting that people say they did not get the e-mail that references the Autonews.com article.
I checked back and all that e-mail did was provide a link to the Autonews. com article.
I got that one 12/9/2015 at 4:55PM.
You might want to recheck your SPAM settings.
Some ISPs think they are doing you a favor by automatically changing them.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's interesting that people say they did not get the e-mail that references the Autonews.com article.
I checked back and all that e-mail did was provide a link to the Autonews. com article.
I got that one 12/9/2015 at 4:55PM.
You might want to recheck your SPAM settings.
Some ISPs think they are doing you a favor by automatically changing them.
Already checked. I definitely did not get any such email, and gmail didn't filter it.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back in Feb, I recived this e mail.

ElioMotors%E2%84%A2_Lg_Green_4c.jpg
Hi Johnny,

Make progress every day.

A simple concept, yet very powerful over time. We make progress every day, and every day we get closer to making your Elio.

The progress that we want to share with you today is the implementation of a new email system. The new system will allow you to determine what type of information you receive via email from us. We are aware that some reservation holders have opted out of Elio emails either accidently or because of other reasons and are giving you another chance to opt in or out of what you would like to receive.

The email account that you received this email on is the account that you will choose for with the link below. If you have used different emails, you will receive another email giving you this choice for each email in our system. Your different email accounts can have different choices.

To keep things simple, we broke our lists into three different areas for you to choose, pick one two or all three, it is your call. We did set up a default for you so that you will not miss anything, including you on the Information and Vehicle lists only. Here are the lists:
  • The first list is Promotion. If you opt in to receive Elio’s special promotional emails you will get our special promotional offers sent directly to your inbox. This email list is designed and targeted for people that have not yet made an Elio reservation. As a reservation holder, we are opting you out of this list as a default, you can add yourself to this list by clicking the link below.
  • The next list is Information. You are automatically opted in to this area as a Elio reservation holder. The Information list will include exactly that, informational emails. You will receive emails that include the blog updates, interesting media coverage, significant press releases and any other important information about the Elio. Think of this as the “All things Elio” mailing list.
  • The final list, Vehicle, is only for reservation holders.You will be opted in automatically and we strongly encourage you to always stay in this list as it is the most important information from Elio. We will use this mailing list to communicate to you about your future Elio. Ultimately this email list will use to send you links to order your Elio when production begins. We will also use this list to send you select promotions from our partners and other important reservation holder only information. Please do not opt out of this area, we need you to stay included in this very important list.
Simply stated: if you want to receive information about Elio and your vehicle, you don’t have to do anything. If you want to get our promotional emails, opt in to the Promotional list. Click the link below to see and or change your mail settings.
88c&pid=358290&ecid=ACsprvvU58gnQRy1YeO7VtOwTtufpNkzPfHhMXIlwdnPDfJ8O8TztkuG4NlzWVO4ykWTSN-s0bw4.png
Thank You for your Support,
The Elio Team

Elio Motors 2942 North 24th Street Suite 114-700 Phoenix, AZ 85016 US

You received this email because you are subscribed to Informational Email from Elio Motors.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Unsubscribe from all future emails

I hope this helps. I think the e mails I have not been getting are "promotional" I don't have that box checked.

[Broken External Image]
aemailer_hubspot_com_wf_open_be8cab9fda4302e2f24daa8395417680._.gif

Attachments

• ElioMotors%E2%84%A2_Lg_Green_4c.jpg
    ElioMotors%E2%84%A2_Lg_Green_4c.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 88c&pid=358290&ecid=ACsprvvU58gnQRy1YeO7VtOwTtufpNkzPfHhMXIlwdnPDfJ8O8TztkuG4NlzWVO4ykWTSN-s0bw4.png
    88c&pid=358290&ecid=ACsprvvU58gnQRy1YeO7VtOwTtufpNkzPfHhMXIlwdnPDfJ8O8TztkuG4NlzWVO4ykWTSN-s0bw4.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 183
Top Bottom