• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
from what we've been told, the internet authors are usually paid by the number of clicks they get on their articles .... the more clicks, the easier it is for their website to get advertising .... Elio has a very large, active following so I can see how they would be motivated to generate articles about EM .... unfortunately, they apparently generate the same $$$ per click if they pirate other info or do their homework
Hmmmmm, maybe I should start writing one of those blogs then LOL. :D

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, maybe I should start writing one of those blogs then LOL. :D

in your blog if you choose to say something good about EM, you can count on a some haters responding .... wouldn't it be nice to make some money off of them

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
in your blog if you choose to say something good about EM, you can count on a some haters responding .... wouldn't it be nice to make some money off of them

In that environment, it takes a lot faith to your own center of truth if you are to maintain your sense of where the silent majority resides (or should). But unfortunately, that same tenacity belongs to bigots and ideologues. Life is.

Okie51

Elio Addict
Reaction score

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Definately moving slowly these last few days, yet steadilly. But being sure is better than iffy anyday.
91%
Reserved
$22,823,049 5961 ave over last 31 $2,122

I think they have ripped out at least 7mil in suspicious submissions up to now. If the bogus enteries are still hack-automated someway, then even more. I'll bet they still keep the emails addressess and amounts, just in case some actually are honest ones.

Last edited:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1:30 PM 7/19
$22,858,099

5,980 "investors

$4,181 average for the whole campaign. There have only been 50 new participants since 4:54 yesterday afternoon.

Those 50 have "pledged" only $100,850 in the last 21 hours. This is beyond slowing to a trickle. It's slowing to a faucet drip.

Average since I last reported: $2,017 per "investor."

Any speculation on what's killed the program? Elio needs another positive news piece in the financial press.

Top Bottom