• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio, Dept Of Energy Funding And Political Action

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I suggest someone here send a link to Elio and tell them to watch this thread. We will have the best ideas that will get the company going.

Rich Branson would another person that Elio needs to reach out to. He blowing the Elio budget constantly by sending things up in the air.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I suggest someone here send a link to Elio and tell them to watch this thread. We will have the best ideas that will get the company going.

Rich Branson would another person that Elio needs to reach out to. He blowing the Elio budget constantly by sending things up in the air.
Might I suggest YOU send a link to Elio?

You seem to be quite knowledgeable with whom to contact, and how this plays out. :blabla:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Might I suggest YOU send a link to Elio?

You seem to be quite knowledgeable with whom to contact, and how this plays out. :blabla:
The Mods here have a long time conversation with Elio. I could do it, but from my experience, it's the same canned response. So, I'd rather have the people with the inside line and many years of experience, give them the link because that goes to the top of Elio corporate as oppose to when I send something. As I have noticed, it sits in the boiler room. Let's get the ones that have the contacts and inside route to the company to get this ball rolling instead of relying on a nobody like me, which means nothing.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
why would any deep pockets think to invest in the &. The risk is so big and the gains so small. Should it go into production, and they do find a strong market, and sell 250k units a year, and they produce 2k profit/ vehicle (a guess I think high) do the math and easy to see why the risk is too high.

Hey, if the $$ people aren't buying in by now........

The concept that our current politicians would address our problem would be, and has been, so low on their priorities, so fearful of company default,
NONE of 'em would go near this issue. (hope this is not moderated into the trash, for being "political") but not a biggie if it does.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lets see, 250,000 X $2000 profit = $500,000,000 (or 500 million). Based on that, they should be able to pay off all their depts in about two years and have clear profit after that. Then maybe they would make and electric Elio?

Top Bottom