• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Eagle

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I personally prefer "Eagle" I am not sure if anyone knows at this time if it can be used.
I much prefer "Phoenix" to "Eagle". But then my avatar is from a picture of a poster in my home entitled "Yellow Bird Ascending" by Tom Perkinson. I chose it for my home because to me it is a very colorful version of the phoenix rising. I chose it as my avatar because I felt it was appropriate for the phoenix rising theme I see in Elio. :-) Z

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I much prefer "Phoenix" to "Eagle". But then my avatar is from a picture of a poster in my home entitled "Yellow Bird Ascending" by Tom Perkinson. I chose it for my home because to me it is a very colorful version of the phoenix rising. I chose it as my avatar because I felt it was appropriate for the phoenix rising theme I see in Elio. :) Z
Thanks, to me "Phoenix" just makes sense.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually I'd be over-the-moon if they named it something unique instead of all the "Eagle<BARRACUDA<Mustang<Phoenix<IMpala<Scirroco<Firebird<LeMans crap.
My favorite at the moment would be "CheapSkate". it is unpretentious and amusing, and not all together untrue. it is cheap and does look like an over-sized shoe with wheels...if only i could photoshop a shoe or an old Roller Rink skate on the side.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"There was an old lady who lived in a shoe.."
And a guy used to drive by in a Shoe and knock her up so she had so many children she didn't know what to do..."

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually I'd be over-the-moon if they named it something unique instead of all the "Eagle<BARRACUDA<Mustang<Phoenix<IMpala<Scirroco<Firebird<LeMans crap.
My favorite at the moment would be "CheapSkate". it is unpretentious and amusing, and not all together untrue. it is cheap and does look like an over-sized shoe with wheels...if only i could photoshop a shoe or an old Roller Rink skate on the side.
It is not "cheap", it is inexpensive. There is a huge difference in attitude. Cheap is junky and throw away. Inexpensive is quality good enough to keep. Elio is quality personified! or autocycleified! How about that, the dictionary didn't ding my word and I thought I was making it up. LOL :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is not "cheap", it is inexpensive. There is a huge difference in attitude. Cheap is junky and throw away. Inexpensive is quality good enough to keep. Elio is quality personified! or autocycleified! How about that, the dictionary didn't ding my word and I thought I was making it up. LOL :) Z

Outside of a skateboard or a bicycle we aren't going to get near this price point and still get from point A to B.................... :)

Top Bottom