• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Erks Me To No End

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I read way too many Far Side comics in college.
coffee-mug-far-side-dumb-bunny.jpg

Gary Larson's a genius!:D

man it bugs me.jpg

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The company that was to make it went bankrupt.

Wow, You mean the actions of a "supplier" where somehow responsible for a major delay, in the release of a new product, at the "giant" that we know as APPLE ?!?! ........They should have seen it coming! They should have had a contingency plan! They should have had an alternate supplier lined up! They should have spent 15 minutes to save 15% on their car insurance! :mad: :D

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, You mean the actions of a "supplier" where somehow responsible for a major delay, in the release of a new product, at the "giant" that we know as APPLE ?!?! ........They should have seen it coming! They should have had a contingency plan! They should have had an alternate supplier lined up! They should have spent 15 minutes to save 15% on their car insurance! :mad: :D
Off with their heads! A whole slew of engineers, managers, PR, hell even the guy mowing the lawn need to lose their jobs over that! :eek:

Sean44

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you couldn't afford to lose the money, you shouldn't wrote them a check. That's how I look at it, and my stress level remains at "0" over whether it gets built, or not.
Yep - me too. $1000 is $1000 - I figured this was no more than me "crowd" funding for a friends business I wanted to see make it - the fact that it does or doesn't - doesn't mean I won't think the $1000 well spent. Sure I keep picking out color schemes of what I want my Elio to look like - to stop dreaming in this life is to stop living. IMHO.

Top Bottom